Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Birthdays

My babygirl is going to be 3 in a little over a month. I love throwing parties, especially when they're so young. Yeah Yeah, sure they won't remember but they'll have pictures to show them.
We're doing a Carnival Themed Birthday for Destiny.
So since it's August 3rd. I figured i'd better start getting it ready now so i'm not running around last minute, LIKE I ALWAYS DO.. heehee. Ray j always had some really cool bdays so I have to continue with my other 2.
I have the plans ready, now it's time to get the material.
Ticket Booth
3 game Booth
Face Painting/Temp Tattoo.
Bouncers
Hot Dogs, Popcorn and Cotton Candy.
I'm sure it'll be so much fun. I'm on the hunt for great deal and idea's. I'd like to keep the cost down as much as possible and I think, homemade stuff would be way cuter.

No comments:

Post a Comment