Sunday, March 14, 2010

Starting Over

I had to cancel my other blog because it got some kind of weird virus. Thats not good. That is what happens when someone is not so computer smart. UGH. Luckily my awesome friend Monica was able to fix it all for me. YAY MONICA.
So here I am starting over.
No biggie, my last one was kind of slow, since I really didn't write much all the time.
My kids keep me on my toes, one would think I had tons to write.
Our family consist of 3 kids, 10, 2 and 1. One Dog. 2 Wacky Parents who wish our kids came with instruction manuals. Everyday is something new with all of them.
We are getting ready for Football tryouts, Soccer sign ups and looking for a new dance group to join. Potty Training, Rocking Pageants, and learning our ABC's and 123. Climbing tables, learning sign language and torturing the dog.
Just a normal day in my life.
Meet the CRAZY ROSS FAMILY.

1 comment: