Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday Afternoons

Today was an amazing Sunday. Hasn't been great like this in a LONG time.
We didn't make it to church, which was bad... but we prayed and thanked the Lord for a beautiful day. We had brunch and did a little shopping (diapers). Then
drove to visit family. We celebrated my Uncle and Cousins birthdays. Good food, lots of family and tons of laughs. So amazing. The kids played, the adults chatted and BS'd like always. My cousin had a water bed to be emptied out and used today as a perfect day to put the men to work, lured them in with food and beer.. and made them do a little work. LOL.
Some of us stayed longer than others, some friends showed up and we talked about the old days. So funny to hear how life has changed for so many of us. Once upon a time we said, we'd NEVER get married and have kids and now, we all have a ring around that finger and little ones that control everything we do.
We use to talk about the latest gossip and now we talk about the cartoons our kids have us watching. I wish I knew where my paper I wrote in High School was, when it asked me WHERE I SAW MYSELF IN 10 YEARS... i know it didn't say, watching sprout with 2 beautiful babies... but i'm sooo happy that I am. I love my family. I love my hubby and I THANK GOD EVERDAY FOR MY BLESSINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment