Friday, June 11, 2010

Great Things Coming Our Way

Today we received some really good news. My hubby starts a new job on Monday. We hit a really hard bump in the road and were really starting to get worried there for a minute. How long could this go on before we had to give up everything. Well today he was called to go in and test and turn in everything he needs to get started. He goes in Monday and starts his traing. More pay and more house. THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER. I'm not counting my chickens before the hatch but man this feels so good to know that we are gonna be okay. Oh to be able to breathe again ia wonderful thing. I love that man, and I know he does everything he can to make this family strong.

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOOO! Conratulations! I am so happy for you guys. BTW I like the new look. :)

    ReplyDelete